Group Retiree Options
HELPING YOU SERVE YOUR RETIREES’ HEALTH & WELLNESS EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
At Alignment Health Plan, we think about all aspects of care when offering solutions to employers and their retirees. This includes Group Medicare Advantage plan options for retirees.
A COST-SAVING SOLUTION FOR EMPLOYERS
Our Group Medicare Advantage plans for retirees help you save. Alignment Health Plan leverages our technology platform to enable better health outcomes and more efficient care, resulting in lower cost of care, plan premiums, and price stability for employers and their retirees.
OFFERING RETIREE-CENTERED CARE
In addition to receiving the benefits offered by Original Medicare, eligible retirees will receive creditable prescription drug coverage and best-in-class value-added benefits designed and tailored specifically for them.
Get a Quote
Expand all | Collapse all
Explore the Benefits of an Alignment Health Plan Employer Group Waiver Plan (EGWP)
Alignment’s group retiree options have great benefits to both the employer as well as the eligible retiree.
Alignment’s unique blend of benefits and services delivered through our Group Medicare Advantage plans include:
- Voluntary/Retiree Choice
We provide exceptional care by combining technology and compassion with a servant heart:
- Alignment has an interdisciplinary care team of doctors, advanced practice clinicians, social workers and care coordinators available 24/7 to support retirees throughout every stage of their care
- Only Alignment Health Plan offers AVA®, our proprietary technology platform that enables better clinical outcomes and allows care specialists to predict care, often before it’s even needed – through AVA®, our clinicians can provide retirees with proactive, real-time alerts
- Alignment offers enhanced wellness visits structured to identify a retiree’s current health conditions
- We also provide post-hospital care and care in the home as needed
Retirees can call a live team of concierge representatives 24/7 to:
- Get help making appointments
- Schedule transportation
- Arrange in-home meal delivery after a hospital stay
- Ask questions about plan benefits
All Alignment Health Plan members receive an exclusive ACCESS On-Demand Concierge “black card” upon enrollment. The card acts like a prepaid debit card, loaded every month with plan allowances such as over-the-counter benefits and rewards.
- Members can use their black card to purchase eligible over-the-counter, grocery and rewards program items
- The card is accepted nationwide at 50,000+ locations including Walmart, CVS and Walgreens
WE’RE READY WHEN YOU ARE.
Once you are ready to offer our Group Medicare Advantage plans for your retirees, our Implementation Team will coordinate meetings in partnership with your team to establish project plans and timelines, including:
- Retiree and provider education, communication and mailings
- Transition care team to assist new retirees and to ensure there’s no disruption to their care
- Enrollment file testing, support and ID card generation
- Open enrollment and post-enrollment customer service support and availability
- Post-enrollment monitoring and holistic reporting
Contact Us Today